- RSS Channel Showcase 6327744
- RSS Channel Showcase 3635949
- RSS Channel Showcase 5048971
- RSS Channel Showcase 6543658
Articles on this Page
- 06/05/14--14:32: _Gulf Of Mexico Crud...
- 08/01/14--16:39: _EIA Petroleum Suppl...
- 06/03/15--09:06: _World Oil Output La...
- 08/03/15--13:29: _US Oil Production F...
- 09/03/15--11:29: _The EIA Changes Dat...
- 09/30/15--14:49: _Petroleum Supply Mo...
- 02/07/16--08:50: _Oil Production Is G...
- 04/24/16--07:44: _Peak Oil Is Back
- 09/04/16--08:21: _Overview of the Nor...
- 12/07/16--07:56: _EIA’s Short-Term En...
- 03/09/17--07:01: _Bakken January Prod...
- 03/29/17--13:11: _World Oil Production
- 08/02/17--08:23: _US Gulf of Mexico, ...
- 09/06/17--05:36: _GoM June Production...
- 06/05/14--14:32: Gulf Of Mexico Crude Oil Production
- 08/01/14--16:39: EIA Petroleum Supply Monthly
- 06/03/15--09:06: World Oil Output Last 3 Years
- 08/03/15--13:29: US Oil Production Finally Starting to Decline
- 09/03/15--11:29: The EIA Changes Data Collection Methods
- 09/30/15--14:49: Petroleum Supply Monthly, July Data
- 04/24/16--07:44: Peak Oil Is Back
- 09/04/16--08:21: Overview of the Northern Deepwater Gulf of Mexico
- 12/07/16--07:56: EIA’s Short-Term Energy Outlook
- 03/09/17--07:01: Bakken January Production Data
- 03/29/17--13:11: World Oil Production
- 08/02/17--08:23: US Gulf of Mexico, May Production
- 09/06/17--05:36: GoM June Production Update
Folks who follow this blog know that I am a data hog. That is I track data from the US as well as production from the rest of the world. But there are periods during the month when there is … Continue reading
The EIA has released its Petroleum Supply Monthly with C+C production numbers through May 2014. Of all the EIA data releases this seems to be the most accurate. However in some cases it is only as good as a few EIA … Continue reading
The EIA publishes every possible energy stat for the USA and hardly anything for the rest of the world. Well, anything current for the rest of the world anyway. Their International Energy Statistics is already five full months behind and working … Continue reading
There has been very little data to post about recently and as everyone should know by now, I post primarily about data. So if there is no data there is not much to post about. Also I have been very … Continue reading
EIA begins monthly survey-based reporting of U.S. crude oil production With the release of today’s Petroleum Supply Monthly, EIA is incorporating the first survey-based reporting of monthly U.S. crude oil production statistics. Today’s Petroleum Supply Monthly includes estimates for June 2015 crude … Continue reading
The EIA has just published their Petroleum Supply Monthly with July production data for the USA and all states and territories. There were really no big surprises. US C+C production was up 94,000 barrels per day in July to 9,358,000 bpd. … Continue reading
Rystad Energy, an independent oil and gas consulting services and business intelligence data firm in Oslo, Norway, has online, a wealth of information concerning upstream oil production projects and costs. Some of it is a bit dated but some of their … Continue reading
Where did all the oil go? The peak is back An extensive new scientific analysis published in Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy & Environment says that proved conventional oil reserves as detailed in industry sources are likely “overstated” by half. According … Continue reading
by SouthLaGeo The post that follows is a guest post by SouthLaGeo, a geologist with over 30 years of oil industry experience. In this post, I will address 3 topics relating to the Northern Deepwater Gulf of Mexico – 1. … Continue reading
The EIA has just released its Short-Term Energy Outlook. Some of their projections should be taken with a grain of salt because they usually change every month. Nevertheless… All US production is Crude + Condensate. All other production numbers are … Continue reading
North Dakota has published January production data for the Bakken and for all North Dakota. Bakken production was up 37,617 bpd to 932,817 bpd while all North Dakota’s production was up 37,972 to 980,294 bpd. Bakken bpd per well was … Continue reading
A guest post by David Archibald The views expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of Dennis Coyne or Ron Patterson. The BP Statistical Review of World Energy has oil production data by country up to the … Continue reading
Guest Post by George Kaplan GoM Production Production for May by BOEM was 1673 kbpd and by EIA 1661, compared with 1661 and 1658 kbpd, respectively in April. March looks like the peak, at least near term, for the basin, … Continue reading
A Guest Post by George Kaplan Production Production for June by BOEM was 1631 kbpd and by EIA 1636, compared with 1673 and 1659 kbpd, respectively, in May. The decline was mostly from Thunder Horse going offline and Constitution staying … Continue reading